- More people trash your blog on Digg than visit in a normal week
- 10% of your readers have dial-up connections
- Your most commented posts have something to do with pregnancy
- You have any of the following in you tag cloud: celebrity, animals, cute, fashion, holiday, language, philosophy, shakespeare, vampires
- You’ve written about Sanjaya but not Linux
- “wooster group hamlet” is the most-Googled phrase leading to your site
- The phrase “macro-clitoris” appears anywhere on your site
- Your most loyal readers are women
- Your most-used tag is “art” - even beating out “apple”
- Your most-viewed post of all time is about music
- You get linked to from Steve Rubel before Robert Scoble
- Your mom reads your blog
- EDIT: How could I forget America’s Next Top Model?
- You’re happy about all of the above
You Know You Run A Failed Tech Blog When...
author: Kevin M. Keating