Here’s a checklist.
- send non-business-sensitive emails using Bcc?
- chat with multiple people at once and copy/paste portions of one conversation into another?
- post bulletins on MySpace to call attention to your “awesome new pix!”?
- still use AOL? (Worse yet - are you still paying for AOL?)
- use the font tag?
- use HTML tables as structural elements?
- have a LiveJournal?
- belong to more than five social networking sites
- search the web using Ask.com?
- link to other sites because you were asked to in an email?
- read and agree with Andrew Keen?
- plaster AdSense all over your blog?
- stalk people by subscribing to Google Alerts on their name (as well as their Amazon wishlist, del.icio.us bookmarks, flickr stream, and Twitter alerts)?
- forward emails? Ever?
- frequent any chatrooms or forums?
- comment on Digg stories?
- buy books from Barnes & Noble instead of Amazon?
- use Arial for anything, anywhere, ever, for any reason?